logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
contact info@gerardboersma.nl

1.4.16

Painting in Progress- Day 1- 3 Ralph's Supermarket

Painting In Progress
the first stages of a brand new painting- day 1 and 2

Day1-2

After a week filled with things unrelated to painting I struggled figuring out what to paint next. I finally came up with this scene at a Ralph's supermarket in LA. You see it here in the first stages. I love the spacious composition and can't wait to get my hands dirty on all the details on the left and right of the painting.

Painting In Progress
the first stages of a brand new painting- day 3

Day 3

I'm blocking in colors and more colors not caring so much about details just yet. In case you're wondering what's what; on the left there's mostly candy, that black and brownish greenish blob in the middle will be a shopping car and on the far right I'm painting quite a few magazines. Well, back to blocking in colors!

kind regards, Gerard

available paintings about